- Landaal Packaging Systems is a leading provider of Green Cell Foam® products.
- Green Cell Foam is the sustainable alternative to polyethylene, polystyrene and polypropylene foams.
- Green Cell Foam fully biodegrades within 4 weeks in a moist soil environment.
- Green Cell Foam is a biodegradable foam that is compostable in any residential or commercial compost facility.
- Green Cell Foam recycles easily with corrugated or paper materials.
- Green Cell is a biodegradable foam that dissolves in water.
- Green Cell Foam burns cleanly and safely in fireplaces, fire pits and power plants.
- Product is naturally anti-static and is perfect for electronic packaging.
- Made from high-grade, non-GMO cornstarch
- Naturally anti-static, also performs as a desiccant
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Closed-cell foam, available in 2.0-4.8 lb. densities
- Corrugated design optimizes cushioning and stabilizes cargo
- Available in ¼” to ½” laminates up to 5” depth
- Custom cut to size
More protection doesn’t have to mean less green. Green Cell Plus takes 3-panel sections of Green Cell Foam and wraps them in a polyethylene film to provide an effective barrier against moisture and humidity. The plastic casing is easily recyclable in most communities.
- recyclable, moisture-resistant barrier to protect against moisture and humidity
- Recycle the film with other #4 plastics
- perfect for e-commerce, meal subscription boxes, and shipping coolers