Landaal Packaging Systems’ liquid packaging options go much further than the standard bag in the box models being used today. Our focus is on large unit shippers for 2.5 gallon up through 30 gallon industrial use applications. . With a fully sustainable corrugated exterior and a reduced content poly liner, our packaging model provides both an eco friendly and cost effective option in the liquid manufacturing market place. . Fast Facts:
- Landaal’s Bag in Box options offer less reliance on petroleum-based resins and raw materials.
- Flat packaging design allows for up to an 80% cost reduction for transportation, storage and handling.
- Landaal’s Bag in Box has up to a 65% source reduction versus other rigid liquid packaging.
- Less energy used during transportation when compared to rigid packaging.
- Product is easily recycled.
- Potential material cost reduction.
- Bag in Box is printable. This enables you to effectively communicate your marketing message to your customer base.